- Some of the harvestables include the apple tree, lime tree, grape vine, watermelon vine, bell pepper plant, wild garlic, lettuce plant, onion plant and tomato plant.
- You can sell your own grown vegetables at the local supermarket.
- Food can go bad in the fridge, and must be cleaned out.
- There are 35 to 40 different food recipies.
- The Picnic Basket is very basic. Your sims can carry it around, sit on it, and eat.
- If you hover your mouse over a plate of food, it will tell you how good of quality it is and what it is.
- Fruit quality can be perfect, nice, poor, foul, putrid or horrifying.
- You can make tons of beverages. For example, you can make White Chocolate Soy Frathuccino with Banana Swirl.
- Shop for groceries: a window will show up with all the ingredients you can buy. You can also buy ingredients per recipe.